Early in the 1970’s not long after the first Matriculation Class of Treverton had graduated, it became evident to the College Headmaster, Mr John Robertson, that a formal Old Trevertonian Association needed to be established so that pupils could stay connected to the school after matriculating.
Michael Ducray of 1974 was approached to be the Founder Chairman and agreed to draft a consititution. The Old Trevertonian Association was officially born and a committee was duly elected. The aims of this new association were to:
- maintain a liaison among past pupils of Treverton.
- promote social, cultural and sporting functions.
- assist in building up the amenities of Treverton by donations of money or of time.
- foster a spirit of camaraderie amongst past and present pupils and generally uphold the best traditions and the good name of Treverton.
- do all such things and carry out all such undertakings as may be necessary.
Since its inception, the OTA committee has met regularly and continues to strive to be relevant to the ever-growing alumini, and increasingly effective in carrying out its aims. The most recent initiative was to appoint regional representatives and they are as follows:
Fiona Brooke-Leggatt – email@example.com
Jenny Symons – firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the web for upcoming OTA Events and if as a Treverton graduate you haven’t registered with us or your details need a spot of updating, we warmly encourage you to be in touch on the OTA email: email@example.com.